busy


Been busy for the past few days. Last monday, went to the pedia of baby Raine for her monthly check-up. I also let her pedia see her belly button because it's bulging out. She said that if it will get big, she will refer me to a surgeon. It says in a website I read, an umbilical hernia is an outward bulging (protrusion) of the abdominal lining or part of the abdominal organ(s) through the area around the belly button.

After talking taking to the pedia, Mika and I went to the salon to get a haircut. My haircut was fine but Mika was not, it's not straight. That's why my mom and my aunt cut it straight and it looks better.


this was taken after my mom & cut it straight

4 comments:

Angie Vianzon said...

Congratulations! Kelan ka nanganak? Sorry been busy with the new baby kaya hindi ako masyado maka-bloghop.

Anyway, what do you mean by bulging out? I mean anong itsura?

BEBE said...

nakuuu.. wawa naman si baby Raine. :( sana maging ok na belly niya. :)

yan talaga problema sa ibang salon..hinde straight ang pag cut :( buti naayos ng mom and aunt mo. hihihihi :D

lalalaPatricia said...

Get well soon for baby Raine! Cute ni Mika! :D

Lin said...

Raine ang puti!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner