Baby Raine


Gave birth to Baby Raine, December 25, 2011 at 12:40pm and she's 5.5 pounds.  Early morning on December 24 I had fever, colds and sore throat.  I was so sick, nasa bed lang ako the whole day hanggang mag-noche buena.  Early morning on December 25 at about 3am, I went to the hospital because I was bleeding already.  When I arrived at the hospital, I was still 3cm but still little contractions.  That's why I was enduced and that's the time na diretso na ang contractions ko.  I was really in pain, grabe.  Para bang it's my 1st time to gave birth, hehe..HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

3 comments:

JHOANA said...

Congrats Ate!! Double blessing pa kase it's Christmas!

lalalaPatricia said...

HALAAAAAAAAAAAA cutie the baby :3 What's her name? :)

lin said...

wow! that's so nice to know healthy and safe naman kayo ni Baby Raine! gandang name ha! sinong ngpangalan? now lang ako nakapunta ulit nang blog mo. Maya siguro makapagfb. nagayos akong blog ko nidisable pala ni roy ung ano commenting sa tabulas. Kasi dami daw spammers. nitanong ko kasi bakit ganun.

Anyway That's a good blessing ang gandang bday ni Raine! ulan nang biyaya! Belated happy new year!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner